Terms & Conditions:
Bookings will be made in the name of Christiania Ski Club
All transactions will be made in NZ dollars.
All transactions include GST.
1. Only members will have access to the booking system
2. Members must make bookings for non members, post approval by Booking Officer.
3. Anyone found to have given their password out to a non member will lose their password.
4. Only 5 non members may be booked by any one senior member at any time.
5. If members wish to stay in the lodge for just a Friday or Saturday night in season, they must pay for both nights.
6. Young children i.e. under 5, are not permitted to stay at the lodge.
7. All bookings must be paid for at the time of booking, pay pal strongly preferred.
8. You may not assume a booking is confirmed until you have been given confirmation.
9. No booking can be confirmed until fully paid for.
10. The availability table will not be adjusted until a booking is confirmed, i.e. you may lose your booking if it is not secured by payment.
11. A 3% booking fee will be charged to all bookings.
12. Any breach of these terms and conditions could result in your booking/s being cancelled.
Cancel a Reservation
If a member cancels a reservation the following will happen:
1. The booking officer will receive an automatic email message confirming the cancellation.
2. The member receives an automatic email message confirming the cancellation.
3. The reservation is moved from the reservation database table to the cancelled table.
4. The booking(s) are returned to available.
Change a Reservation
If the member changes a reservation the following will happen:
1. The member will see a booking form containing details of the existing reservation.
2. The member can change the arrival/departure dates, number of adults etc.
3. RezEasy will check to make sure rooms are available. If they are available the member can then submit the changes.
4. The member submits the changes.
5. The booking officer receives an email message confirming the changes.
6. The member receives an email message confirming the changes.
7. Availability is adjusted to reflect the change.
1. If a member changes a reservation and the cost of the new reservation is less than the original, the booking officer will ensure that the guest is notified of, and receives, any refund that may be due to them.
2. If a member changes a reservation and the cost of the new reservation is more than the original RezEasy will direct the member to the payment gateway so that the additional charge can be paid.
4. There will be no refund for cancellations made after 4:00pm within four days of the intended booking date, that includes cancelling part way through a booking. E.g. you may cancel up to 4:00pm on a Monday preceding a Friday/Saturday booking.
Online Hotel Reservation Software © Hallisoft